Titre de livre: Design Thinking Methodology Book (English Edition)
Éditeur: Emrah Yayici
Auteur: Emrah Yayici
This book explains design thinking methodology that is applied by high-performing enterprises, start-ups and organizations in developing innovative
- business models;
- marketing ideas;
- spaces; and
- solutions for diverse business, social, and everyday challenges.
It includes easily applicable design thinking techniques, such as
- HMW questions,
- mind mapping
- empathy mapping,
- affinity diagram,
- value-proposition canvas,
- cause-and-effect diagram,
- brain dumps,
- reverse brainstorming,
- journey map, and
A real-life case study is used to introduce design thinking methodology and techniques in a more practical way to a broad range of practitioners, including
- project managers and IT specialists,
- innovation teams,
- marketing professionals and brand managers,
- product managers,
- strategic planning experts,
- C-level executives, and architects.
The book explains how artful thinking perspectives can be applied to enhance design thinking skills, such as
- thinking out of the box,
- visual thinking,
- asking the right questions, and
- pattern recognition.
It also describes how to apply design thinking and lean and agile methodologies together.